Look at the gastronomically-enticing sight laid before us.
I realize that going in buffet dinners you have to come prepared. A few tips are needed to enjoy a filling buffet dining:
1. (I apologize for being redundant). Never put in your plate more than you can handle. (Not unless you want to pay the extra fee for the left-over)
2. Try to skip on the rice because it would make you full really fast.
3. Same goes to other beverages like sodas or juices (though my boyfie & I ordered an iced tea, big mistake. Lesson learned) because like rice, you would feel full really fast.
4. Don’t skip lunch just because you are going to a buffet in the evening. By dinnertime, you will be so desperate enough to satisfy your hunger, you munch the food too fast without savoring it and after a few bites, you couldn’t take anymore. Believe me, it has happened.
5. Leave some room for desserts.
6. Take time in enjoying your food. It is not a race or a food-eating contest.
7. Grab a perfect partner (gastronomically adventurous) to enjoy the experience.