One afternoon, I did a quick stop on the nearby pharmacy near my workplace to grab some vitamins and the salesclerk seduced me into buying this BB Cream on sale. It was the Dr. Jart Water Fuse Blemish Base. I have heard of Dr. Jart and it was raved about by some youtubers. Since the discounted price was something that is so hard to resist and being assured that it is safe for preggy ladies, I purchased it and gave it a try.
This BB Creamprovides sun protection from UV rays with SPF 27. Like most BB Cream it promised radiant glow while covering blemishes. It has this Water Holding System that uses highly absorbing Sea Water, Portulaca olerscea extract and Hyaluronic Acid that helps maintain healthy moisture.
1. It has a very cool packaging. I love the metallic green and that it comes in a squeeze tube
2. It has SPF 27/PA++, great sunscreen coverage for a BB Cream.
3. It didn’t break me out!
4.. It complemented my complexion.
5. It is not sticky or heavy on the face. It is mainly felt like water or gel as you spread it on your face.
6. It acts as a good makeup primer.
7. It didn’t make my face oily through the day.
1. Its coverage is very light to medium. So if you are hoping to use this to hide hyperpigmentations and spots, this one is not for you.
2. It doesn’t do much in the improvement of your complexion or any blemishes.
3. It can get a bit runny because it is water-based.
4. It acts more like a primer or tinted moisturiser than a bb cream.
WOULD I PURCHASE IT AGAIN?
This may not be my Holy-Grail BB cream yet. I am still searching but for now, this will do. But once I am finished with this tube, I am willing to try other BB cream out there.