I am currently into florals. I love floral patterns on dresses, blouses, pillow covers and bags. For some funny reason, I am been extra meticulous in picking floral items which would take me hours and hours in and out of the shops much to the chagrin of my husband who is accompanying me.
But I recently discovered a site that allows me to shop, get my cash back and allows me to stay in their (virtual) site for a long time. I am so happy to know about SHOPBACK!
Shopback is the top cashback site in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and soon will be expanding to other countries in South East Asia.
This is how SHOPBACK works:
1. On Shopback, you can browse at different merchants and click on any store. There are different shops to choose from. There are several categories like Fashion, you can find ASOS, Zalora, etc; Lifestyle, you can find Groupon, Ebay, etc; Food & Beverage, you can find Redmart, Foodpanda, etc.
2. Get redirected to the merchant’s site and stay on that page all the way. I chose ASOS. I get 5% cashback if I stay 3 hours.
3. Shop as usual and make purchase in merchant’s site. After browsing and browsing, I am totally in love with this dress.
4. Your cashback will be automatically added to your Shopback account within 24 hours.
5. Repeat the entire process starting at Shopback everytime you make a purchase!
Isn’t it great news for us online shoppers? Shop, get our cashback and browse on online shops for hours. I am ecstatic! Head to this amazing site for the latest coupons, deals and promotions.
For any questions or clarifications of how Shopback works, head over here.
By the way, do you like my ASOS floral dress purchase? Let me know if you find any floral dresses in other merchant’s site, as well, to indulge my current floral addiction.
Happy shopping, peeps!