I love routines and rituals. It keeps me calm & grounded. After a day’s work, I love to come home and feel relaxed. So what I would often do is to take a warm shower as I get home then after, I would make myself a warm cup of tea. I learned about herbal teas from my colleagues in the office who would bring some from overseas and I started enjoying them a lot.
Now, I am happy to discover an artisan, quality tea company right here in Singapore, the Aequilibrium Tea. The packaging of their brand is so exquisite & classy. Aequilibrium is inspired from the Latin Libra like to Zodiac meaning balance & perfect equality which indeed Aequilibrium Tea gives me when I relax drinking it after a busy day at work. They are a lifestyle brand for tea lovers that allows them to enjoy quality tea made from traditional herbs & fresh ingredients and inspires them to have a more holistic approach to life. Their tea selections are carefully mixed to have the most pleasant aroma, taste and therapeutic benefits to attain the perfect balance of Qi – Yin & Yang.
I would heat up a pitcher of water and I would steep my chosen Aequilibrium Tea for that night in my floral tea cup. I would often drink my tea slowly while I jot my gratitude list for the day, taking the opportunity of peace & calm when the kids are in the playground.
Aequilibrium has two series. The Floral series and the Herbal Series.
The Floral Series are:
- Ladies First – consist of Mulberry, Goji Berry, Rose & Chrysanthemum. It dispels internal heat, replenish Yin & blood.
- Kiss From A Rose – consist of Rose & Lavender. It provides calming effect
- Sweet Dreams – consist of Chamomile & Lavender. It stimulates sleep & relaxation.
- Cool Harmony– Honeysuckle flowers & Chrysanthemum. It dispels heat in body and provides a refreshing effect.
- Heavenly Osmanthus– consist of oolong leaves and osmanthus. It improves skin quality and boost lung health.
The Herbal Series are:
- Relaxation – consist of Goji Berry, Chrysanthemum, Rose & Stevia leaves. It relieves stress and dispels heat in liver
- Mind Calming– consist Dried Longan, Goji Berry, Red Dates & Chamomile. It soothes the mind, replenish Yin & blood and stimulates sleep & relaxation.
- Tea-Tox– consist of Hawthorn slices, Cassia seeds, Chrysanthemum & Green Tea leaves. It improves digestion and help weight loss.
- Soothing Sensation– consist of Hawthorn slices, Mulberry leaves & Chrysanthemum. It provides a relief for your throat.
- Four Treasures– consist of Chrysanthemum, Oolong leaves, American Ginseng & Dried Longan. It strengthen immune system and provides a calming effect on your mind.
My favorite among the tea selection is the Ladies First for its very smooth blend & calming effects. I also love the Tea-Tox because it is helping me with my weight loss.
My nightly Aequilibrium tea habit is one of things I look forward to every night going home from work, second to seeing & being with my boys. I feel like I have this little ritual that allows me to pause and calibrate my day. It strengthen my practice of mindfulness when I enjoy sipping my tea, feeling the soothing warmth gliding through my lips, tongue and throat. I learned that popular tidying expert, Marie Kondo, also have a herbal tea habit usually on the start of her day.
Do you want to start your Daily Tea Ritual too?
I recommend you try Aequilibrium Tea. They are perfect gifts too. They do corporate gifts and wedding favours. They also can organised Health Talk by Certified TCM physician, tea workshops, pop-up booths and private parties.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Aequilibrium Tea. All opinions are my own. Regardless, I only recommend products which I personally believe will be good for my readers.