Hello! Long time no see. It has been quite some time when we last saw each other. How have you been? Don’t take this the wrong way but you look kinda different. Not bad different, just different different. Maybe I can see say that because I know you before when we are younger, before when you still haven’t painted your virginal face with makeup and painted your nails to the color of the sun. The earlier days when I get to marvel at your pristine beauty as I slowly see you from a distance of my rocking boat. As soon as I saw you, knowing I can reach my arms towards you, I would hug your unblemished white skin, laughing like old buddies with the soft pillowed sands tickles of feet . Before, I can meet you in the front door of your home but now, I have to enter the back of your abode, anticipating the glimpse of your enviable beauty as I paved into the busy narrow streets. I see that your beauty has attracted suitors from everywhere. You never rest from entertaining your guests speaking different languages, coming from faraway lands. I don’t blame them. You are beautiful, you have always been. I see that though you were a shy violet in your younger years, now you have adjusted to the time and became a chameleon: An introverted hippy meditating chick in the morning, who marvels at the blue sky & deep sea , who does sun salutation poses oblivious to anyone nearby and as the sun sets, you turn into a night goddess with bright eyes and jiggling big chandelier accessories on your ears. You dance seductively with fire on your hips and your lips are red with a sly singsong voice. You are hypnotizing. Boys and men are captivated and are under your spell. You are charming and flirty. You know how to lure them in. I have to say you are also a great hostess to your never-ending guests. Thank you, I have to say. I am also your guest too. You have a list of activities to keep us all busy from hairbraiding to massages to ATV rides to banana boats and fly fish water activities, the list goes on. You have come along way from that bright-eyed little girl to this vivacious goddess. You are glowing! I miss that little girl though, the one that I made friends with when I was 10 years old, but I know time has changed us. We have to, I know I changed too. Inspite of that change, I know who you really are- the real you. I know those are the same things that attracted people to you too- your warmness, your velvety white skin, the blue piercing eye and that smile, oh that smile that melts peoples’ hearts.
I will see you again, dear friend. Don’t change too much okay, or I might not recognized you when I see you again.
Your friend forever,
Taking a trip to Boracay soon. Here are some things you can do.
– Have breakfast at Real Coffee. Eat some calamansi muffin. Eat your muffin by the beach, just don’t litter.
– Lie down the beach and get a good tan. Don’t forget to apply some Spf 50 and a tanning lotion.
– Take a stroll on a beach with a Jonah’s FruitShake. I got the Lemon Shake but they recommend the Banana Peanut Shake.
– Swim at 4:30 pm and wait for the sun to set.
– Indulge yourself with yummy grilled chicken at Mang Inasal and eat with your hands. Or try the Piri Piri Chicken at Spice Bird. Choose which sauces you prefer.
– Go parasailing with your love. Fly high and marvel on the vast sea below you, just two of you in a mini date.
– Cool down from heat with a Mangoholic Soft Ice Cream at Halowich found in D’Mall.
– Share a pitcher of alcholic fruit drink and listen to reggae music at Summer Place with your friends. Or if you dont intend to stay in one place, you can sign up for the Pub Crawl to check out different bars
– Want some snacks. Check out Don Churro that has a box of crispy churros drizzled in melted chocolate.
– Check out the sandcastles
– Choose fresh seafoods at the D’talipapa and have a nearby restaurant cook you sinigang na isda and butter garlic shrimps.
– Just enjoy.